About The Programs
Make personal safety your superpower!
D.I.R.T. Dangerous Individual Recognition Training® will teach you the body language of dangerous people, the mindset needed to identify them quickly, and the strategies required to respond confidently if a situation demands it.
DIRT is the ultimate, learn-at-your-own-pace personal safety program designed to take your awareness to the next level and empower you with the skills to keep yourself and your family safe.
With two programs to choose from, Basic and Advanced, you won’t have to leave your well-being up to chance!
The DIRT Basic Program delivers ALL 21 body language signs of danger and includes:
- How a criminal selects a victim
- Types of predator
- Nonverbal signals that repel criminals
- Principles of decoding people
- Three questions that improve your decoding skills
- Leveraging distance to stay safe
- How arm and head movement can signal intent
- Facial symmetry
- The layers of facial expressions
- And much, much more!
Scroll down to see a list of the curriculum available right now!
- Introduction to Facial Expressions (1:23)
- An Expression of Repulsion (2:22)
- Attempt at Being Friendly (2:58)
- A Subtle Clue to Feelings of Superiority (2:59)
- Aggressive Mix & Facial Alignment (2:22)
- Gestural Retreat, Facial Angle, & Rage (1:32)
- Alpha and Beta (3:22)
- Unexpected Emotional Display (1:37)
- Is the Subject Tired? Bored? Other? (2:13)
- How Creepy is Too Creepy? (3:14)
- Anger & Indifference (2:31)
- Anger Example 1 (3:30)
- Anger Blend Example 2 (1:55)
- Anger to Indifference (3:35)
- Anger to Rage (3:40)
- Active Shooter Emotions (2:38)
- Active Shooter "Detached" Emotion Example (2:43)
- Contempt & Disgust (3:08)
- Contempt Example 2 (1:47)
- Disgust Example 1 (2:37)
- Disgust Example 2 (2:17)
- Disgust Example 3 (1:55)
- Disgust 3 Analysis (3:27)
- Disgust 3 Closing Thoughts (3:53)
- Tips for Further Practice (2:22)
- Introduction to Inappropriate Expressions (2:19)
- Inappropriate Expressions Video Backstory (0:44)
- Video Example Inappropriate Expressions (0:33)
- Inappropriate Expressions Video Analysis (6:30)
- Introduction to Eyebrows (2:17)
- Eyebrow Signals (3:18)
- Eyebrow Video Example (2:46)
- Eyebrow Conclusion (2:00)
- Introduction to Facial Symmetry (1:05)
- Not Aesthetic Symmetry, But Emotional Symmetry (3:16)
- How the Symmetrical Phenomena May Occur (2:12)
- An Example of Contrasting Facial Symmetry (5:47)
- Facial Symmetry Example 2 (3:32)
- Facial Symmetry 3 (1:01)
- Why Comics Often Make Great Subjects (1:14)
- Facial Symmetry Example 3 (5:16)
- Trusting the Upper or Lower Face (3:05)
- Medical Reasons for Asymmetry (2:41)
- How to Find Your Dominant Eye (1:45)
- Introduction to Chin Signals (1:33)
- Three Warriors Showed Humility (3:24)
- Direction of Movement (7:01)
- A Navy SEAL Leader Shows Us the Signs (4:05)
- No Movement At All (2:36)
- Chin Signals During an Interaction (5:06)
- Why a Beta Chin Display Can Be a Problem (3:52)
- Are they Excited? Attracted? Both? (7:09)
And if you choose the ADVANCED program, in addition to everything in Basic, you will also get:
- ALL 21 body language signs of danger
- 13 Mindset improvements to ensure ultimate awareness
- 13 Personal safety strategies to empower you everywhere
- How to decode a narcissist
- Crucial tools to improve visual scanning
- Five defensive driving strategies
- And much, much more!
I will be adding the Advanced Mindset and Strategy content throughout the year to ensure you have ample time to absorb and implement each of the lessons.
Once the curriculum for the Advanced program is complete at the end of 2022, the EARLY-BIRD price will vanish.
Save hundreds and start learning today! Enroll below.